Blended families are becoming more and more common, but that doesn’t make them any less complicated. In Blended and Redeemed, blended family experts, coaches, and therapists Scott and Vanessa Martindale go where few dare to venture—into the minefield of today’s blended families. You will learn how to:
- Defend your new marriage from old wounds and the enemy’s schemes
- Turn strangers into siblings through intentional and intelligent blending
- Work and communicate effectively with your ex-spouse as co-parents
- Navigate the fiery furnace of custody litigation
- Bring glory to God and inform the church about your messy and beautifully unique blended family
Whether you’re just starting out on your step-parenting journey or you’ve been at it for years, this book is here to offer valuable insights and guidance from authors who have been through all the ups and downs personally.
The Study Guide is an excellent tool for those seeking to build stronger, healthier relationships within their blended family. With Scripture readings, discussion and reflection questions for each chapter. Specifically designed as a six-week or ten-week study for individuals, couples, pastors, church leaders, and group studies.